Are you and your pets prepared?
During the months of May and June Microchipping will be $32. Thats a $10 savings!
*All appointments can be scheduled with a technician*
Things to do before hurricane season arrives:
- Make sure ALL pets in your household are microchipped. If there is ever an evacuation and you get separated from your four legged kids, we want to make sure they get home!
- 1 in 3 family pets will get lost at some point in their lifetime.
- Without ID/Microchip, 90% of lost pets will never return home
- A Microchip is a permanent ID for your pet that will remain with him or her for life.
- Obtain current vaccine records on all your pets.
- Call local evacuation shelters and hotels to see which ones accept pets and make sure you know your evacuation route!
Here is a link to the offical Hurricane Guide in St. Petersburg for pet care: http://www.stpete.org/emergency/hurricane_center/pet_care.php
- Make sure you have a way to transport all your pets safely. All pets should have either a kennel, carrier, collar, leash and or harness.
- Lastly, stay safe Partridge Family!