Partridge Animal Hospital is a family-owned, full-service veterinary practice, deeply rooted in the Saint Petersburg community. We strive to create an environment where people and animals alike are treated with respect, and we are recognized as compassionate leaders in our community. We care for and treat our team members and our patients as family.
Our culture is why we come in to work at Partridge Animal Hospital each day. We’ve worked hard to build an environment that people and pets actually enjoy being in. An atmosphere where our whole team feels like family. Because to us, you are.
Ways that we embody our culture:
- We want you to be set up for success. Each new team member goes through an extensive onboarding program so that you can show up as your very best self each day.
- We are adamant about our open-door policy and are consistently checking in with our team for routine feedback. The work is never done, and we are always striving to be our very best so that your work/life balance feels satisfying.
- We have monthly wellness topics related to our own personal growth as individuals. We learn about ways to enrich our lives through nutrition, fitness, mental health and financial health.
- Lastly, we have tons of fun during our Spirit Week, where we celebrate the staff!
Applicants must have at least one year of veterinary experience.
We can offer you:
- competitive compensation
- a flexible schedule
- a great company culture
- opportunity to learn, collaborate and grow
- benefits include: medical insurance, 401(k), PTO, discounted pet care
The best candidates for this position would also be:
- A team player, willing to jump in where needed, and a problem solver
- Personable, friendly, compassionate, outgoing, and maintain a positive attitude while efficiently juggling multiple tasks.
- Customer-service oriented and have client relations experience
- You have a basic knowledge of veterinary medical terminology & procedures and have the ability to communicate information to patients.
- You use time efficiently, are detail-oriented, have a high degree of follow-up, and work well with prioritizing tasks
- You thrive in busy and ever-changing environments
- Have a minimum of 2 years recent experience in an office or medical environment (preferably a veterinary facility). High school diploma or equivalent required.
Veterinary Receptionist 📞
Veterinary Technician 💉
Veterinary Assistant 🔬
Veterinary Pharmacy Technician 💊